Hello ✿



Welcome to my blog. I do whatever I want and get away with it too! Come hang out!

Raindbow

 Hello! 

I missed blogging the weekend bc i forgor.

So here's a little something coming straight off the dome after a longgggggg day at work. Santa Fe had its first day of rain in three billion years but by the time I got out of work, it was only a light sprinkle. But that's okay bc guess what I saw!


Its a bit of a double but in my post-work haze I thought it could even be a triple raibow! Which is great! Because after a long day of work and all three of my baseball teams losing I needed a natual miracle. 

Also, since I last posted (maybe?) the Tomodachi Life Living the Dream demo came out and I need this game. I probably won't need another game again also. This is THE game for me, its what I like about tomo, ac and even the sims combined. Not to sound crazy but what if I make an island that's all rococo themed? The only thing that would make the game perfect is different islands for different profiles, then I'd never leave my house again.

old pic of my workspace
I loved the demo, I played it twice back to back. I made some randoms, which is my fav way to plkay the game, and then an alien island. I do want to be able to make my fav baseball players, but will the game let me make Max Scherzer's eyes?

Perhaps I can make my lemon seal (the closest thing I have to a pet here), and maybe he and Scherzer will get along. Maybe they'll even become roommates.

In order to distract myself from my deep yearning that has seeped into various parts of my life, I went on a hike. I got hailed on and saw a waterfall and made a couple laugh, declaring myself the funniest girl on the mountain. Met some cool people on the bus and a dog. 


And I thought the other bridge was bad...

worried this was the waterfall I was hiking for

the trail was rocks

the real waterfall!!



hmm.. looking cloudy

waterfall!!

Then it started to hail. Large hail too, at least bigger than an ant. Maybe ladybug sized...

hid out in one of these

ate a bunch of these 

brought my toothpaste and face wash, no time to shop after (jelly legs)


wrote a letter to The Boyfriend as the sun came out

I wanted to attempt this

cool bark

the trail was steep and all rocks, so I gave up and started birding


caught some jaywalkers

goodbye...

It was a very good time. Hyde Park isn't as far up the mountain as the ski basin so I thought I'd be safer from weather, and tbh I was. If it was hailing here, there was probably ice meteors and billion miles-per-hour winds. I came home and made cookies after.

I love my Spyware Camera, I like to do things and not have to do it through my phone, like this blog. I want to do the same with cds and have one of those big players in my next apartment. I may have to start burning CDs too, if the albums aren't as cheap as they are at the library. Or are very rare or from across the globe

Other things I have been doing include weaving and reading. I would show you my weaves but I'm too lazy to add them from my phone. Its fun! I made the loom from cardboard and it keeps me off my phone. If I wasn't so lazy about where I watch YouTube, I could prob get my phone time down to less then Five Hours and Five min, which is what it always seems to be.

Okay the thing I'm waiting for is about to start, so I'm going to leave this rambling here.




Vanity plauges me, but its not too late for you.

Goodnight, I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

uhm,,,, hi

Bye now