Hello ✿



Welcome to my blog. I do whatever I want and get away with it too! Come hang out!

Game Night Gallery

 Literally several weeks ago (4/10) The Illustrators (and me) had game night via discord. We hit up all the classics: Gartic Phone, Skribbl.io and Jackbox

Before we start, the music:

And now here's a gallery of images from that night:

proof I am the Skribbl goat

exquisite corpse

exquisite corpse 2 (i did the head)

exquisite corpse 3 (i did the bewbs)

exquisite corpse 4 (i did the legs)


adam lambert break

exquisite corpse 5

exquisite corpse 6

exquisite corpse 7
Now for some gartic masterpieces






we rediscovered a banger

i am a witch and i am evil

a story... a trajic story....

This is the power of many creative minds working together to create beautiful work.

I hope you are inspired ๐Ÿ’—

byeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

uhm,,,, hi

Bye now