Hello ✿



Welcome to my blog. I do whatever I want and get away with it too! Come hang out!

๐Ÿ—ฏ!!!


ello  everyone! I am postingg again. One day later. February 2025 behavior if you must ask me, when I made 25 posts in one, 28 day, month!

This is my creative warm-up before I work on an inaugural letter to a friend that I started on my lunch. I realized all the [artist] themed notecards I got at work make [artist] a part of me and my work and so I have decided from here on out I will be obstructing [their] ugly work so I can get the cards I got for a dollar at the scratch and dent sale. I like the cards size and material wise, but I do not want to have to be limited by these paintings. So I've covered the card with oragami paper.

Here is a song for you:




Here is what keeps happening at work but I don't care because I think it is extremely cute even tho now everyone knows which locker is mine, i guess if they want to steal my book and ruin my day:
But anyways, here is a small list of things I have made while in Santa Fe. I don't have pictures of everything, especially not my letters, which are my masterpieces, or the gifts I have made for the Future Roommates, which are truly my greatest desert works. 

Anyways, as someone outside my window sits on their horn, here are some little projects:

before i got into weaving, i was on a paper mache shelf kick and i made a bunch. this one holds my hoops over my other earrings


from below. fish kiss

a garland made from a giant real estate magazine

another shelf with ducks gued onto it. and a hippo toy


bottom has eyes like a kylix with eyes on it

another shelf, this one has a saint and a dinosaur. It is my fav of the shelves

bird shelp with rocks and bat ring

aliens i drew with angel made by monks

sun print and the first thing i made on a loom that i also made

my diaries are all a part of the biggest piece I will ever make

the second weaving. it didn't come out as good but i learned more
That is not everything, as I keep saying, but it is a lot, and that makes me feel very good. I have been trying to make more, do more, read more and I have been able to do all these things as I grow as a person as well.

That's all, this is a bit of a mini post and I have a letter to write!

runner up capital for this post


byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye ๐Ÿ—ฏ
interpretations of my drawing


1 comment:

uhm,,,, hi

Bye now