Hello ✿



Welcome to my blog. I do whatever I want and get away with it too! Come hang out!

Quiltin'

There is something about Albequerque that causes me to have an adventure every time. It is never just going and coming back. I recently went for the Quilt, Craft and Sewing fair that I found a flyer for when I was at the bead store. It gave me $3 off so I thought it'd be fun. 

Waiting for them to LET ME INNNNN
I went after volunteering at the public library which I do every day of my weekend and the next bus (after I got out at 10:10) wasn't until 1 something so I went to the Ark and spent so much money before I even left Santa Fe. 

I got on the rail runner and wasted a bunch of phone battery on listing to fitting music to the landscape I was looking at. To be fair, the rail runner is probably the cheapest and most beautiful rides in the continental states. I feel like all the great railways of Alaska could have us beat. You definitely don't get this from NJ transit, no offense. 

the rail runner seats. nothing else happening here
Maybe in an attempt to save battery or just to be #aesthetic, I took so many pictures of the mountains on my little spyware camera. I know what is the better side on the Rail Runner and unless, maybe, you're commuting, you can get a seat there. I'm never in a car with more than ten other people. 

I also read some of my book, Ladies of the Canyons, but it was hard to focus when the landscape makes you feel like a paper boat going down a stream. I even saw canada geese and sandhill cranes along the way. 

the view but low quality
I got off the train and got on the 777 bus which is legit the longest bus I have ever seen in my life. Its liek three buses long. And the vibe is def off, I should've ubered. I mean they had a giant fire extinguisher, like twice the size as the one for my whole floor. Albequerque seems to have a lot of public art and interesting roads and things. They just have the style of a sims expansion. Albequerque is San Myshuno. I got off, passed by a sign with abig lion face and wandered along an avenue to the large complex that is the convention center but it is more of a campus. 


After wandering a deserted, quiet and extremely bright campus, stopping in the bathroom and getting directions twice, I found the only place where anyone who wasn't power washing a building was hanging out. A lot of people were leaving (like 3) so I got scared I spent like three hours getting here for nothing. Turns out I still had two hours left and they were letting people in for free. 

Here are the quilt views:

W3.CSS


After this, I took an uber to the station usin the very last bit of my battery. I ran into a Coworker on the train and we debrieffed on our trips to the Big City. She also kept me from having to talk to the strangers that found me so interesting at the station. 

I got off the train and risked my life with only a dead phone and a bag full of treasures that I would've robbed someone for. I made it, got my cardio in, and had to sleep with a burning candle on to calm down. 

It was a very interesting (...) trip to Albequerque and I am unsure if I will go back for a while. I am not used to big cities I don't already know how to navigate, esp if they are car dependant at all. 








Anyways I am going to celebrate this tax refund I just got and the safety of my own home!
BYEEEEEEEE!!!ๆ„› 


No comments:

Post a Comment

uhm,,,, hi

Bye now