Hello ✿



Welcome to my blog. I do whatever I want and get away with it too! Come hang out!

a sporcle

 In honor of finding out gpa is .105 points to keep me from needing to take the GRE, I am going to write almost academically about things of interest. I am also eating a stale donut in celebration as well. Working on this website helps me maintain my writing ability and keeps me working on an endless project. Artists will find great satisfaction by working on something that is always done and never finished. 

For now, here is a tour of my Sporcle account. I have only been playing on my phone and thus I have no idea if it will be nealy as fun on computer. I am horrible at spelling but using the little microphone and saying "Losotho" and pronouncing it as clearly and slowly as I can (while still rushing to make time) is a strat that keeps me playing. I'm not sure I will enjoy not having the handicap.


I love Sporcle because I can just see how many presidents I can name or I can play animal crossing trivia word searches. I have been keeping up a streak of 17 days now and I haven't really been trying to. I love word laddars and classic quizes but I also will do a crossword or picture click, especially if I can earn a badge!


Here are the last few badges I have earned, I have not earned one in a bit but that is because I have been busy being cold. When I can use my hands and mind at the bus stop things are different. Earning badges is something that keeps me going, I really like when I only have to play three to five quizes to get the badge. 

Though there also is the fun that is a surprise badge earned from doing too much (or even just trying to 100% one quiz causing you to play it 35 times...)

I've only played five quizes today because life has been busy but in the past 17 days of having the app, I have played 50 quizes in one day EIGHT TIMES. Though I just found out that someone has over 15000 50 game days so I could be doing better.

I think that more people should be on Sporcle and should then be my friend on Sporcle so we can earn badges together and maybe even make new and crazier quizes. I love sending people the nichest quizes I can find on the app that only could've been made by a friend's evil sporcler twin.
Well, that's all I have to say about Sporcle in this moment, but if I keep talking about it (highly likely) I will make a little Sporcle tag and you can track hwo the mania truly sets in and how I rise to being number one on every ranked badge while also being able to name every US president and every canton of Switzerland. 

Come Sporcle with me!

Bye!!๐Ÿ€



No comments:

Post a Comment

uhm,,,, hi

Bye now