Hello ✿



Welcome to my blog. I do whatever I want and get away with it too! Come hang out!

Journaling with the remnants of promotions past

 Got a letter from the Roommate full of treasures from their place of work. I am watching one of the best movies you can watch for free on youtube and I've been putting the treasures in my journal and around the house. Their job is within the remnants of years of Woke Store and so they have many a random piece of "Garbage" (according to their Evil Coworker) around. 

The first page I made has a whole bunch of little randoms and an ad for said place of work that akso functions as a coupon. Unfortuneltly the coupon is expired by about 11 years. Also I am about sixteen hundred miles away but oh well. 

This page also features a little stamp hole punch borrowed from the Coworker and a little guy within it that I drew. Keeping these journals has made me obsessed with improv doodles to fill holes and finding stickers anywhere. 

But even better, is when I outsource my scrap collecting to The People. Got that little envelope at work along with more things from The Letter. 

I even made a middle page with a silly little ancient stamp from days of yore. Middle pages are one of the many things I love to do to make my book a little thicker. This makes up for all the blank space I must save for the actual journaling. 

I also have washi tape from work and stickers off the side of a light pole. I love this strange memo thing that the Roommate sent, I can't imagine the practicle use. 

This adorable hello kitty paper is a fav of mine and since the back of the page has a few little illustrations and I could even write down the back of it for something. 

Also included were somethings that didn't make it into the journal. There's a postcard of a cartoon of Pope Francis in a Kia Soul and some beautiful drawing by The Roommate on sticker paper but I'm too scared to actually put it anywhere. So I am saving it on the fridge. The Penpal also agreed that it is too scary to put them anywhere.


 

The Roommate also maybe made me and The Penpal some amiibos of Animal Crossing villagers. He got me Peewee, who I asked for, and two surprises. He sent me scoot, the Vinesauce star, and Petri, who looks very much like your fav blogueuse. 

I fear this has awoken a sleeping beast in me, one that needs to play animal crossing NOW.

I fear this means I must go, I have to kick out a few losers to make room for the Big Three. (Ignore what I am wearing, I have no idea how or why I am wearing this I think the last time I played was almost a year ago, which I don't want to think about, I remembber it really well)

Bye now! ~ ๐Ÿ’˜



my fat journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

uhm,,,, hi

Bye now