I've made some plans that I do not want to write for fear of them not coming true, but I am so forward thinking that the present is less and less on my mind. I am thinking of other cities and other jobs. I even dream of baseball.
| Some things that arrived yesterday for The Roommate |
All of this to say I will start planning and recording my ideas into plans. I have so many foggy images in my head of what I want to do. This may mean that I start carrying a third daily notebook. I already have my tiny journal (if it was bigger i'd consolidate) and a planner (for day to day). I'm working on my process to start making better things. I am sitting at my desk more so that my arms don't hurt or I'm not tempted to just tuck myself in. Next will be list-making!
With all the non-computer time, I have been watching a lot of YouTube, esp Nisipisa's badge hunter videos and I was inspired. I have made a sporcle account and I am at a 16 day streak. I must do anything to keep me from shorts and reels. I will put my sporcle profile on my blog and you can check in on how bad I am at the only thing I have, trivia. I'm also thinking of making videos about sporcle attempts, though I only know how to play on my phone. You guys just have to promise to not make fun of my spelling.
![]() |
| this will be me soon......! |
Anyways, thats all I got for this life/creative/mind update. More to come I promise!!
Bye!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
uhm,,,, hi