Hello ✿



Welcome to my blog. I do whatever I want and get away with it too! Come hang out!

a zine made of my digital trash, again

In a moment of boredom, I made a little zine with the free software given to me by god himself. I have been really tired lately, so making has been really hard. I compromised by using the Electronic Zine maker to make something weird and small and by limiting myself to a medium I know very well, my files. 

Here it is:










according to this back cover, I was celebrating getting my pto approved by making this

from the zine maker
I did not limit myself on what I could use. I have things from past zines, photos I took while studying abroad, and assets used for my blog. I hope you enjoy this little zine. As a special treat I will include the full zine image and you can print it out for yourself if you really want. The paper is US letter sized because you know I love mail.





Goodnight!


3 comments:

uhm,,,, hi

Bye now