Hello ✿



Welcome to my blog. I do whatever I want and get away with it too! Come hang out!

Just some plans!

 A lot of great things are going on. All my college friends are here and I am going to visit The Boyfriend and I have been vsiting lots of sights, esp in Salem! I even got to pass Swampscott, land of my people. But will all these plans this week, I have a list of plans piling up for next week, when I might have some free time.

Here is a list of things I am excited about:

          ๐“†‘ I am going to get into digital drawing and or painting. I am going to make pieces that don't have to be the most skillful thing I've ever made but fun and enjoyable. I'm getting back into it!

          ๐“†‘ I have three huge letters to write to my New Mexican friends and this time, I'm going to make them really detailed, full of stuff!

          ๐“†‘ I need to buy new shorts and socks, which means I can get fun things to fill my drawers!

          ๐“†‘ I'm going to call Lesly as soon as I can, I've always wanted more people to call on the phone, makes me feel like a whole adult!

          ๐“†‘ I'm employed!! So now that I have debts to pay I am going to pay them! I am going to buy ice creams and coffees for my babies (roommates)!!

          ๐“†‘ I want to go running! I am going to start running after work when I'm back from New York!! I have been running a bit but all the guests have made that hard...

          ๐“†‘ I will make more blog posts. This is actually already in progress RIGHT NOW! By making this, I am setting a precedent for futre posts. Like my letters, they can be shorter and still full of love and care. They keep the habit alive!

          ๐“†‘ I will post a bunch of things that I've made in the past year on my instagram and if no one sees it bc I am inactive, that's a ok.

          ๐“†‘ I will take out more things from the library.

          ๐“†‘ I will start watching Sex and The City with my roommates.

          ๐“†‘ I will reconfigure my nook for library books.

          ๐“†‘ I will download more songs onto the ipod!!

          ๐“†‘ I will pick up my books from Brooklyn to bring them here. I will read them and share them with my friends.

          ๐“†‘ I am really really really excited to see The Boyfriend and go on his Bird Walk. I am going to see birds and 1 boyfriend.

That's about it for things I wanna do, can't wait to do, have to do but also don't mind doing. I love how I'm living. I love having so many of the things I've been wanting. I refuse to get overwhelmed bc I am getting results and I am making time... The more I make the less I go out and spend and yet I am going out, I am spending and I am having fun!

It has been especially nice to have enough money to go out and spend it a little. I am doing so much better than when my bills were 86% of my paycheck. Now I'm down to about a third. I thought that was a myth!

Okay, that's a lot of personal growth, positivity, etc. etc. etc.

Thank you for checking up on me!

- Krill   

No comments:

Post a Comment

uhm,,,, hi

Bye now